Enjoy Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe – One of the best RV Parks in Indiana!
No matter the size or style of your RV, we have just the right spot for you. Plus, our resort-style amenities and activities are included with your stay – making Jellystone Park one of the best RV Parks in Indiana for families. Many of our RV sites are situated around Yogi Bear’s Water Zone – our main attraction that will keep your entire crew having fun. The best campsites always fill up first, so make your reservations today!
Complete Indiana RV Site Rentals
Researching RV Parks in Indiana for your next camping trip? Try Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe. We were recently rated one of the “10 Best Camping Spots in Indiana” by Best of Indiana online magazine.
RV Site Breakdown:
- 104 sites – full hookup with 20/30/50 amp
- 55 pull-thru, 49 back-in
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Some have concrete pads
- New for 2017 – We have added RV sites in a tree-lined setting. They are located in the back left corner of our RV Park. These new Indiana RV sites debuted Memorial Day Weekend and are ready for you to book. All have 50 amp. We have 6 pull-thru and 12 back-in. Click here to see photos of our new RV sites.
RV Parks in Indiana for Groups & Rallies
Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe provides campsites and amenities perfect for any RV rally, camper rally or group trip. It’s a great place to spend time with old friends and make new ones! Our large pavilion with electricity can accommodate pot luck dinners, special events, and meetings. In addition, we have an indoor room that can accommodate smaller meetings. We offer a special Rally Rate for groups who book 8 or more sites in the spring or fall. Give us a call for further details.
What other RV Parks in Indiana Offer All This Included with Your Stay?!
- Yogi Bear’s Water Zone
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor kids pool with splash area
- Jumping pillow
- Train rides
- Playground with sandbox
- Wagon rides
- Walking trails and scenic waterfall
- Visits with Yogi Bear™, Boo Boo™ and Cindy Bear™
- Basketball court (new for 2017!)
- GaGa ball (new for 2017!)
- Volleyball court (new for 2017!)
- Soccer field (new for 2017!)
- Daily activities (in season) and theme weekends from May-October (some activities, like tie dye, have a small fee to cover supplies)